• The DDM displacement diffuser module is suitable for supply with a low air velocity of cooled air with a temperature difference of up to 6K between supply air and room air
• The displacement diffuser modules are designed to be fitted in a range of environments to provide a displacement system suitable for project specific conditions.
• It can be used for constant and variable volume installations.
• The diffuser is designed for flush fitting
• In a displacement system, cooled air is supplied at low velocity at floor level and at the top of the room, the heated and polluted air is removed
• The heat sources in the room create rising convection currents. The air is taken from the cool supplied air at floor level
• Their ability to quickly and efficiently removed polluted air in the occupied zone produces optimum cooling capacity