• The JDMP jet air diffusers are used for supply air applications, in particular in auditoriums, industrial buildings and factories where a high velocity or ‘spot’ pattern is required.
• With the jet diffuser installed on a mounting plate, this allows for a bank of jet diffusers ranging typically from 1 to 6 off to be easily be installed on either exposed ductwork or other architectural features.
• Jet diffusers can be installed in horizontal and/or vertical applications.
• For adjustment of direction and pattern, the entire core can be rotated 180° with ease at the face of the unit to achieve either a diffused or straight air pattern.
• The throw of air in the straight air pattern is twice of the diffused pattern.