• The CDLSS square and rectangular are designed to achieve an even supply air distribution from any type of ceiling.
• The CDLSS has an infinite range of sizes and patterns and have been specifically engineered to handle large volumes of air at relatively low sound levels and pressure drops.
• The diffuser is available in a wide variety of core styles and neck sizes from square to rectangular as a 4, 3, 2 or 1 way pattern.
• Any combination can be selected to suit a specific air pattern suitable to the type of surrounding and room environment.
• The CDLSS type is for lay-in T-bar ceiling or flush / surface mounting in a plaster ceiling.
• The CDBSS type incorporates a dropped bevelled border and is used in applications where minimum ceiling smudging is required.
• Available in either 304 or 316 stainless steel.