• The VAV variable air volume terminal units are volume flow rate controllers for supply air on variable air volume systems.
• These units are designed to control the airflow rate of conditioned air into an occupied space in response to a control signal from a thermostat or Building Automation System (BAS)
• The VAV terminal unit can be used in a stand-alone or interfaced system.
• The VAV units can also incorporate control components, which are factory fitted.
• Grilletech can factory fit and calibrate free issue controls using our in-house testing facility.